THINKING OUTSIDE THE MAC&CHEESE BOX

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Caramelized Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies and my Guest Post on A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis


Hey guys! I'm so proud and  excited to announce that I was invited to do  a guest post for another of my favorite food blogs,  A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis.  This blog is packed with tons of great information and awesome recipes.  Chef Dennis has been super nice and generous with help, but he is a pro, so I was a bit nervous about what to make. 

Finally, I decided on a classic, the Chocolate Chip Cookie, but with a twist...the addition of caramelized bacon!  Oh yeah!! 

The result is a heavenly salty-sweet-chocolaty masterpiece! 

Make sure to check out the recipe and my guest post at Chef Dennis' blog  TODAY! You won't be disappointed!





9 comments:

  1. I loved these cookies. I've never had caramelized bacon before but it sounds devine. Congrats on the guest post with Chef Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a wonderful guest post Bella! Those cookies look unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the post Bella! I just finish reading the post and love, love, love the recipe! Yumm!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella, it was so nice to meet you over at Chef Dennis for your guest post. Very impressive cookies you made. I love your concept of thinking outside the mac'n'cheese box and more healthy eating for kids. Have a wonderful weeknend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Bella!!! How amazing are you?? Chocolate chip cookies AND Bacon?? Brilliant!
    Congratulations on your fabulous guest post with the Chef. Isn't he fun?
    I'm really proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not believe you were 12 years old when i saw your post on Chef Dennis' blog! I had to come over and visit. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys!
    Welcome, and thanks so much for checking out my blog! Yep I am 12 until next January :) It's been so nice reading your awesome feedback from my post on Chef Dennis' Blog, and I hope you do come back and check on me often...I'll be cooking up something new. Let me know how your cookies turn out, if you do try the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chef Dennis,

    Thank YOU again for the invitation to post, and the encouragement to keep cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim,

    I'm so glad you liked my post! Chef Dennis is awesome and I had so much fun with this! As always, your encouragement means a lot to me! BTW, I saw my butter-juggling picture on your Pinterest, and that just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...